Board Room Membership
Our Quiver is your Quiver!
For just $99/month & a one-time $99 membership fee, the Board Room allows unlimited daily use of our Stand up Paddleboard rental fleet.
8 reasons why membership to the Board Room is better than owning your own stand up paddleboard:
Convenience – you don’t have to load your board on your car and transport it to the water!
No maintenance of your equipment!
Doesn’t take up valuable storage space at your home!
Avoid the upfront costs of buying a board, paddle, racks for your car, etc…
We buy new boards and paddles every year, so you will always have the newest equipment from Surftech, NSP, and KIALOA.
Leave the sand at the beach – no clean up after your paddle!
Guest’s of members automatically get 20% off of their rentals.
Members can leave their stuff with us at the shop while they are on the water!
Terms and Conditions
- This Membership Agreement starts once you have accepted the terms during the joining process. By accepting the terms you are agreeing to pay the applicable Joining Fee and Monthly Membership Amount.
- Our program allows unlimited daily use of our Stand Up Paddleboard rental fleet. In addition to unlimited rentals, members also receive 20% discount off additional rentals. Overnight rentals are not allowed with the program.
- Please bring your ID with you when you sign in to check out a board.
- Membership valid for regular on-site rentals during our regular hours of operation. Hours are 10 AM to 6 PM during daylight savings time, and 10 AM to 5 PM during standard time. Closing times are firm.
- Pre-pay discount: pre pay for 5 months and get 6th month free.
- 30 days notice required for cancellation. Cancellation notice must be written.
- You agree to pay us the applicable $99 Joining Fee and the $99 Monthly Membership Fee. Joining fee and membership fees are non-refundable.
- The first month’s fee will be prorated from the sign up day until the last day of the first month. After the first month, the $99 monthly payment will be charged to the credit card on file the first day of each month.
- If the plan is stopped and then re-started later, the signup fee has to be paid again when the plan is re-started.
- Membership does not guarantee board availability. During holidays, weekends, summer, and special events, all of our boards could be out at once. To guarantee board availability a reservation must be made by calling in advance. Reservations made but not used will be subject to an additional charge equal to the regular rate for the reservation. Example: A reservation for 1.5 hours is not used. Regular rate for 1.5-hour rental is $32. You will be charged $32.
- Credit card required for security deposit and monthly membership dues.
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- Membership is not transferrable — only the member may use the stand up paddleboards.
- You must use the paddleboards and paddles in the proper manner and you must consult a member of staff if you are unsure.
- You will be liable for any damage caused to our equipment or facilities through your negligent use.
- You agree to tell us immediately of any changes to your personal details including contact information.
- We may terminate this Agreement and your Membership if you do not pay the applicable Joining Fee, or Monthly Membership Amount when it falls due.
- Island Paddleboard, its parent companies, its agents, employees and subcontractors are not liable for any loss, damage or theft of any of your property that you bring onto any of our premises.
- We may close our premises with reasonable notice and at our discretion for reasonable periods of time to carry out maintenance, repairs, refurbishment or cleaning or for other reasons outside of our control. We will not be responsible to you for not being able to access our facilities in these circumstances
- We are not liable for any injury you suffer through the incorrect use of our equipment or facilities.
- We may make reasonable changes to Membership Rules and to the Membership Agreement terms and conditions at any time.
- If any of the terms of this Agreement are invalid, unenforceable or illegal the remaining terms can still be enforced.
- We reserve the right to cancel your membership for any reason. Cancellation notice sent to the email address provided and is subject to 30 days notice.
- Delivery not included.