Imagine holding your next group activity in a refreshing marine setting, a place of beauty and inspiration that provides gentle sea-breezes, a feeling of getting away, and the opportunity to create lasting memories of adventure — all in a location that is convenient and easy to get to.
This idyllic setting in any season is Newport Harbor and Island Paddleboard makes planning your group activity on the beautiful waters of Newport Harbor a breeze!
Digital Photo(s) of your group out on the water.
Surftech or NSP Epoxy Paddleboards & Kialoa Paddles
Cobra single & tandem Kayaks and Paddles
Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs)
THE FUN PRINT:
- GROUP SIZE IS 8 TO 50 PADDLERS.
- 15% DISCOUNT FOR GROUP OF 8 TO 15. DISCOUNT REQUIRES FULL PAYMENT AT BOOKING.
- 20% DISCOUNT FOR GROUP OF 16+. DISCOUNT REQUIRES FULL PAYMENT AT BOOKING.
- ALL PADDLERS MUST SIGN A WAIVER. PARTICIPANTS UNDER AGE 18 MUST HAVE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN SIGN THEIR WAIVER FOR THEM.
- WAIVERS ARE AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE TO PRINT PRIOR TO YOUR OUTING
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PDF OF OUR WAIVER CLICK HERE, OR CONTACT THE SHOP.
Please note – VERY IMPORTANT! – Group Outing Cancellation Policy:
1. You may cancel your group outing anytime before the close of business, ten business days preceding your appointment. The payment for your group will be applied to your re-scheduled group event. There will be no change fee if the cancellation is made ted days or more prior.
2. Cancellations made within ten business days will be charged a $250.00 change fee. This fee is in addition to the PAYMENT taken for the lesson or tour, and will not be applied to the rescheduled lesson or tour. Sorry if the fee sounds harsh, but it is necessary because the boards and instructor(s) have been scheduled specifically for your lesson or tour. Instructors must be paid whether you show up or not. The boards that are reserved for your event have been removed from our rental fleet and are unavailable for others to rent.
3. If you do not call to cancel your outing or do not show up for your outing, all payments are forfeited. There will no credit towards a reschedule of your event.
4. Please arrive AT LEAST 20 minutes before your scheduled group event in order to ensure a full session.
5. No refund or credit for any boards that were paid for, but not used. These boards were reserved specifically for your group and unavailable to be rented by others.
6. IF YOU ARE LATE, OUR PADDLEBOARDS AND/OR INSTRUCTORS MAY HAVE ANOTHER GROUP OUTING OR LESSON IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOURS! WE WILL BE UNABLE TO EXTEND YOUR OUTING PAST THE SCHEDULED TIME!
Please call us at 949-673-4280, or EMAIL for more information.